This is a good meditation for someone who doesn’t know how to meditate or wants to develop the ability of concentration in action. It allows you to control reaction to any situation and can bring sweetness and one-pointedness to the most outrageous and scattered mind.
- Sit in an Easy Pose, with a light Jalandhar bandh.
- Focus the lightly closed eyes at the Brow Point.
- With the four fingers of the right hand, feel the pulse on the left wrist.
- Place the fingers in a straight line, lightly, so that you can feel the pulse in each fingertip.
- On each beat of the heart, mentally hear the sound “Sat Naam“.